The Tenney School practices rolling admissions. We will evaluate applications for admissions at any time of year. While students primarily join the school in the fall, we preserve room on our schedule each year to evaluate and enroll students for the current school year.
The following must be completed before The Tenney School can evaluate a candidate for admissions:
- School Tour
- Student Interview
- (Optional) Student Shadow: Scheduled from 9:30AM-12PM (Includes Student Interview)
- Application for Admissions
- Additional Records Required with Application:
- 2 Years of Report Cards
- Standardized Test Scores (ISEE, Iowa, CTP4, PSAT, etc)
- Educational Evaluation (if applicable)
Once the above steps are complete, The Tenney School Enrollment Panel will meet to assess the candidate for enrollment. Student Acceptances will be emailed to students accepted for enrollment. Steps required to complete enrollment will be included in the Student Acceptance email.